Saturday, November 3, 2012

A new Luvie for Guggy

I been in hiding for a few weeks because of something very exciting.  Introducing Ezekiel Glade Stewart.  My newest grandchild.  Little Zeke is a sweetheart.  He was a big boy at 9 pounds 3 ounces, which I have always said, makes for a good baby.  He is adored by his brothers, Ike and Jakie.  I tease them about taking  home with me.. They now greet me with, "you can't take Zeke home, he is our baby."

I was pleased to find out that little Zeke's middle name is Glade. My father's name. A man who made a goal of service, a theme throughout his life.  He has a great heritage and example to follow.

Big brothers and I have been hanging out a lot the last few weeks.  It is so fun to watch how they react to their new little brother.

No comments: