Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Forgotten Halloween

Due to a another long drive to Utah, and the arrival of G-9, baby Zeke, Halloween got pushed aside this year.  I started early with the best intentions of getting it done but I dropped the ball.  Making a small account of what I attempted to do.
Put my pumpkin patch out first. Only one new pumpkin this year. Due to the future economy, I'm glad that I didn't splurge more.

 Love Martha Stewart silhouettes. Bats and mice had the run of the house


Kept the mantle simple this year.
An antique music cupboard that was my Uncle's mother, was one of my prized possessions from Utah. It belongs right where it is.













Hickory, Dickory, Dock, the mouse ran up the clock...





That was it. Had to take treats I had bought over to the neighbors to pass out, had church things to attend to. Anyway... like I say for my future reference only.

No comments: