Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas is here again...that was fast!

This has been an unusually busy year for us. It has made the time fly by.  I started decorating a week ago, just about finished.  Had the painter and piano tuner here while all of it was going on.  Let's just say a bomb couldn't have made things looks any worse than they did.  The Christmas Palooza has taken over the house. I love Christmas time.  I love to decorate for the holidays. I don't care how much energy it takes, I hope I never give up doing it.  It makes me sad when I hear, its just going to be us this year...I am not going to decorate now the children have gone...it is too much effort...on and on.  I tried  to rationalize these lame excuses before, but my inner child always wins.  The following pictures are just for my own reference, but I won't care if you want to peek.
Santa tree... check.




New Santa Picture over the mantle..check.



Piano all decked out...check. BTW another Santa picture with Santa holding a snow globe with nativity in it...check.

Love the random pieces that make up my nativity...check.
Kitchen tree and buffet...


My collection of Buyer's Choice figures remind me of my Aunt Jane's...check.
  Thanks pinterest...chandelier...check.

No comments: