Monday, November 5, 2012

GET OUT the VOTE!

Hope election day finds everyone ready to VOTE.. We VOTED last week and it felt better than ever. So thankful for the opportunity to VOTE.

Couldn't imagine living through an election as a candidate.  My  father served in the Utah House of Representative and Senator.  He was Speaker of the House. I remember freezing my buns off, taking fliers door to door.  That was enough for me!

This is probably the most important election of my life time. I am so encouraged with the fact that Americans are seeing the light. I know there have to be a lot of good, smart, people out there, that can tell our nation is not headed in the right direction. I am hoping that the prayers of thousands will be heard.

We need to take personal responsibility for ourselves and our families. We need to prepare ourselves for challenges and disasters that might fall upon us.  We can not depend on the government for everything. We need honest hard working people in our nation to lead, and guide us safely through things to come.

Who knows what will happen, my fingers are crossed!  So VOTE!

No comments: