Thursday, October 11, 2012

HE CHOSE TO OBSERVE AND THEN SERVE

It is 4:30 in the morning.  I was reading over my last post and realized I had left out the most important part of our trip to Utah, the unconditional love of my sweet better half. You see, he didn't have to go, he could have sent me up there on my own.  He unselfishly gave the last week of his vacation for the year, which means no holidays off. He paid the cost of the trip, and he drove all but 100 of of the 3,600 hundred miles. He pitched in when I know it was physically hard for him, and gave up seeing his family to help mine. There was nothing in this for him.  But he chose to OBSERVE, and then SERVE.  I love how much he cares for Mom and I, and how he has always been willing to step up and help me at the hardest and not so pleasant times. He kept me focused and listened to me rant. He made sure I was comfortable in every way. I love him so much, and it is pretty obvious to me that he LOVES me too.

Cleaning out the den.

No comments: