Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I AM FINALLY GROWING UP

Okay, I am not a patient person. It really unnerves me to have things half way done. I ended up surprising myself this time however. Rick decided to go ahead and purchased a fridge and microwave in December. The fridge in the garage was over 30 years old, and an energy sucker, and the microwave was possessed. I was like, oh well, I guess I can live with two tones for a while. The old me would have gone crazy, but I kept it together. So when we got a bonus this year we put the majority in savings and eeked out enough to finish the kitchen. I thought I would be thrilled. Don't get me wrong, it makes me smile to look in the kitchen now...but I think I am finally growing up. I guess there are good things about getting older, getting wiser, more patient, and going with the flow.

BEFORE


AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER


I am growing up, but I am also smiling!

3 comments:

Becky Wallace said...

AWESOME! I love it!

Becky Morgan said...

They look great! You could have to have my cute little Swiss kitchen for 3-5 years---that's patience. But I don't think I've grown up!

Grandma Bebbs said...

Wow! It's beautiful. There are definitely perks to "growing up".