Friday, March 11, 2011

Grandma attends Girls Night Out

I am not one to need a girls night out. I love hanging out at home with my best friend. Bri prodded me to get out of my comfort zone and go with her to the ballet. Our cute Sara was dancing that evening and I really love to watch her dance. It is so fun to go when you actually know the ones performing.

We met at Bri's house at 5:00pm and headed downtown. We ate an expensive dinner, and headed for the ballet a few blocks away. We were running a little late. I should have worn flats, kept turning my ankles on our brisk walk to the theater. Made it to our seats right when they shut the doors. We had great seats near the orchestra pit.

Sara was stunning as usual. She is such a beautiful dancer. To think she had a baby this year, and is back to the level she is, was inspiring. The scenery and costumes were exquisite. It was a long ballet, 3 intermissions. We really enjoyed the evening.

Bri and I


Annie, Stephanie, Bri, and Ariel. Was cute to watch these Moms texting their husbands and babysitters during intermissions.


Took this for costume example.


This is the dancer that portrayed Magnificents equal.


The girls


Good job Sara!


It was good to be out and about.

No comments: