Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Bloggitty Book

I think I will always have a love for scrapbooking, but the hobby of blogging my "business" has become a new passion of mine. I am not a witty or an intellectual writer, I don't pretend to be. My mechanics are not as my BYU professor said, "up to my potential," but for some reason I have found a love for this. I have always wanted to print off my blog. In my bored current state of sickness I have spent way too much time on the computer. (it doesn't care if I cough my head off) I thought to myself I am going to look into getting my blog printed. I have blogged quite awhile now and didn't want to have to go through and lay it all out. I found on "Cutest Blog on the Block" a simple solution. I picked a picture for the front, one for the back, the books background, and typed a simple dedication. Put in my Credit Card number, and pressed PURCHASE. Waited for a week, and a few days and WAH LA!

Had I known they were going to put the title on, I would have left it off the picture but...


Dedication


Table of contents

Random views...


more of the same...


Back cover


I just love it! What a great easy way to preserve history! I will be thinking of a lot more things to say and do in the future. I am so thankful for technology, and how easy it is to use!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I can't wait till I get mine printed...one day soon! I just love it! Yours looks great!