Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SEASONINGS

In Houston, I have come to an understanding that I only like two seasons. Fall, because I love Fall decorating. Winter/Spring, because it is that last little cool off, before the summer heat. I call it Winter /Spring because, Winter feels like Spring. This Spring was not long enough however. We are now starting to approach the high 80's, and I notice that on Friday, maybe even 90!

About the only thing I don't like about spring are these!



I love these...























And I like to do this. Thanks for the banner Elizabeth!

Love my pastel lanterns and the front porch.

































My favorite part of spring was listening to General Conference. What a lift and renewed motivation it gave me. I want to... do better...be better... and strive to become even more!

HAPPY SPRING!

PS... Blue Bonnets this weekend. It just might be Rick and I this weekend. But traditions must be carried on!

No comments: