Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppin' Down the Bunny Trail...

Had a great Easter Sunday.  Attended church, and went over to Brianne's and Jarod's house for dinner. We all brought something yummy to share, and filled eggs for the kiddles to find.  My assignment was to bring fruit and funeral potatoes.  I can't remember where I saw the idea, I think it was at the checkout stand at the grocery store.  I noticed a cute way to wrap up Easter place settings.  I told Bri I would try it out.  I thought they turned out pretty cute.

Looli came through with the Easter Bunny cake, everyone loved it!

After dinner we thought that the kids would like to go out and find their eggs,  Their Dads did a great job spreading them all over the yard.
Katelyn, Jakie, and Brynley were assigned to the patio area so the older kids wouldn't run over them.
Katelyn
Jake
Brynley
Ike
Benson
Bailey
We took a family picture of everyone but Rick and I.
Brandon and Elizabeth's Family
Jarod and Bri's Family
Israel and Sarah's (my niece) Family
After the kids had settled down from their egg hunt, Papa called them all together, and told them about Christ and the Resurrection.  They were a little distracted, but did a good job at trying to listen. Probably my favorite picture.
We had a good time. Thanks Jarod and Brianne! Missed our "Virginia Crew," saw cute pictures of their Easter, on their blog.  Need Beck to send them to me, so I can post them on mine. Hope y'all had a "hoppin' down the bunny trail" kind of day.

No comments: