Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wednesday night in Vegas

We went to the Wynn for dinner last night.  We went to Sinatra's, seven Baker Hughes employees, and me!  We had a great time eating and visiting.  The walkways throughout the Wynn are colored with butterfly printed carpet and beautiful tile inlaid butterflies.  I would have taken more pictures,  if someone was a wee more patient. Brianne, my daughter loves butterflies, I took the pictures for her.





There were also tree lined walk ways. The trees had flowered balls hanging down from them.

Thanks to Sangita for taking our picture.
After we walked back we went to "illy's" for gelato. We shared a little cup full of strawberry, it was delicious.  It was a great night.

2 comments:

Becky Morgan said...

Looks like you are having some fun! Hope Phantom was awesome.

Brianne & Jarod said...

I want a bathroom with those butterflies on the floor!!