Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More Vegas Blah, Blah, Blah....

Okay so maybe it looks boring to you, but I could walk around taking pictures all day long. Here are a few of today's pictures.  These were taken while we were out to buy "Phantom" tickets...don't faint, we finally decided we were stupid not to enjoy some shows while we were here.

This guy was singing his heart out.  Should have brought my better camera!
This canal is actually on the second floor of the Hotel and is centered among the posh shopping. I love how you could swear you were outside even if you are on the second story of a hotel.



Here are some of my favorite big pumpkins.

The shapes and textures were all a little different.

This pumpkin was huge!

This was my favorite.




This one had a bad case of chicken pox.
Thought I was just taking pictures of our hotel  from across the street. OOP's
While I was looking around glanced up and saw a bride and groom getting on the escalator.
My fav...the leaves.

No comments: