Sunday, October 3, 2010

Boo Party

Decided  to have the family over on Sunday evening for a little get together. I gave them their "Boo Lunch Boxes,"  books, and Halloween shirts.  It has become an October tradition for us.  I took this photo of the table before it was done, because I was afraid I would forget, and I did. Hopefully Brianne got a picture of the finished product. We were going to have mummy dogs and chili, but Bri didn't feel well. I told her I would make a casserole and salad.  As always, Loo scored a homerun with the carmel pumpkin cake.  We started out with dinner..

Table not finished, but main idea.
 Ucky casserole told the kids it was twisted worms.  Had salad too.

Looli's famous creation.



 Then it was outside for a pumpkin hunt.
 Ike always enjoys being outside.
 Bailey was the only one who could reach the high ones.
 Benson was very mythoical in finding his pumpkins.
 Benz inspecting his pumpkin.
 Ike got the ones on the rocks.

 Brynley really enJOYed finding her firsst pumpkin.

Jakey was happy to play with the ghost coaster he found in the house.






















 Gang inspecting their loot.
 They had a great hunt.

 Cute Bay with her new look, without one of her top teeth.

 Jake showing me his treasure
 Ike had his emptied in no time flat.
 Benz,newly potty trained, had a WEE accident in he pants on the way over.  He looked like a ghost in my t-shirt.
After the pumpkin hunt, the kids got their boxes and shirts.  I had them put them on for a picture.Took about  25 pictures, as always not every body cooperating.  The neighborhood kids were playing, and more interesting to watch than Guggy.
















Happy  Halloween!
        
                                           BOO!
As always...we missed Jamie, Becky, Gavin,and Laynie!


1 comment:

Abby said...

That's so fun! I am jealous that you all are so close to each other, with the exception of Jamie and Becky with their kiddos. Good going! You all look like you always have so much fun!