Friday, October 22, 2010

Double Your Fun!

"Phantom" was an excellent production.  The special effects were fabulous! We had wanted to go the last three times we were in Vegas, but never made it.  It was worth the effort to walk over and get the tickets.  We were pleasantly surprised that it was over by 8:45pm that gave us the opportunity to go to the "Lifehouse" concert presented by SAP.  It was so fun.  The music was fantastic.  Those who know me, know I had a hard time not wanting to dance!

We had upper level front row seats for "Phantom".  It was fun to be eye level with the chandelier when it dropped.







I wasn't suppose to take this....no camera's please.  I knew that I couldn't take them during the performance.

This is the lead singer of "Lifehouse."  If I were younger... like 17... I could have gotten a crush.

More pics...


Here is the dream team... Gary Ramsey, Rick, and Anne Wolfean.

Gary Ramsey and Kathy Rennard.  Kathy usually helped with presentation, but opted to do a round table discussion this go around.  She was happy she did after she saw the that 300 people had signed up for their presentation.

More of the same.



Ann and her husband Ricky.  They love Vegas!  


















Even though we were probably the oldest people there, we had a great time.  Almost made you feel young again!  It was good to be out and about.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am so jealous! Sounds like you two had a great trip!