Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Have I mentioned....

Have I mentioned how sad it makes me that Jamie's family moved? It is hard to keep my blog updated, not to mention just not having them around to celebrate special occasions. Laynie's birthday was on February 13th and I forgot to post pictures. Even though we weren't there, I loved the pictures Becky posted on their blog.

Laynie and Gavin blowing out candles on Laynie's cute cake. Good job Mom!


We chipped in with Becky and Jamie to buy her a kitchen, equipped with a phone of course. BTW this little two year old knows how to use a phone she will talk your ear off.


Her Great Grandma made her hot pads, table clothe, and an apron which she wore over her TUTU that Aunt Loo made for her. As you can see, she got everything she needed.


More presents!
I know they love Virginia, but I hope Exxon ships them back to Houston in the near future! We sure do miss them!

1 comment:

Andi said...

It is hard to be away from family! I am so glad that we live closer now, but it still isn't close enough at times! You have cute grandkids!