Friday, April 10, 2009

Pre-Easter Activities

I should be cleaning my dirty house, but these pictures were too cute not to come right up stairs and blog. Looli organized and Easter Egg Hunt for the Cypress Chicks (cypresswood ward mommies and kids). I was going to clean and miss out on the fun. Then I started to worry if Benz would be okay with all the other kids running around, and who would take pictures? I gave in, and drove down to the park to find some pretty cute Easter egg hunters. Ike missed out had to go to Doc for checkup. We will have plenty more eggs to hunt at Guggy's. I think I have 90 or so... I will definitely get more pictures.

Gavin's first find.


Bailey posing for Guggy.


I could not get Laynie to smile. Still pretty stinkin' cute!


I know I put that egg somewhere in my bag!
It was a good diversion for Benz, its hard being two and not being able to run and play.

Benz is getting pretty good at having one hand to work with.
Mom helped him hold the basket.

These two are the cutest buddies ever. How fun that they have such a strong bond.
Brynley was taking a nap in the stroller. It's my goal to get pictures of her on Sunday.

No comments: