Saturday, April 18, 2009

Painting the house is fun to do, to do, to do, to do...

We had 2 months to paint before the entertainment center from Pottery Barn was to be delivered. When did we paint? 3 hours before it was delivered. Go figure. When we first got married I just thought when it was time to paint we would call someone to do it. WRONG. Rick had another idea, we paint the house. I never had painted a wall in my life up to that point. We painted every wall in our West Jordan home before we moved. Now, we have painted more than 1/3 of our home in Houston. The upstairs really needs it. We are doing the game room in stages. It is pretty big, and we are getting old! This weekend was the media wall.
This is the entertainment center, it is awesome. It took them forever to deliver it to us, but it was worth the wait. I will post pics when I am finished putting things all together.

No comments: