Thursday, April 2, 2009

ER

I knew this day would come eventually but it didn't make it any easier. With 6 grandchildren you know that one day you are going to get that call. Looli called me from the ER yesterday to come help with Benz. He fell off the kitchen chair and landed on his head and shoulder. The head was graced with a good bump, but the shoulder didn't fair as well (broken collar bone). He was crying so hard. It made my heart ache for him. He is doing a little better. Brandon said he slept pretty good last night. Believe me, I know there are a lot worse things to deal with in life, but for this Guggy it was a sad,sad, day.





2 comments:

L3 said...

But, really, you are the LUCKY Guggie. You got to go help, and I heard he wanted to sit on your lap. Being the rescuer is good work, if you can get it. I know Looli was so grateful you were there! -- me too :)

PS Did you hear Sarah is pregnant again?

Brianne & Jarod said...

Oh...that is just so sad! Poor Benz!