Friday, April 3, 2009

Lick'n the spoon clean!

Today after spending some quality time with Benz, I had to hurry home to bake a cake for a dinner tonight. Got the cake baked (I will spare you the ugly picture of me and the cake), fruit washed and cut up, and the cream whipped. Ike happened to be visiting and was having a fruit snack when we decided he could lick the spoon from the cream. He loved it! He was a little timid at first and then he really got in to it. Oh to be a kid again!









CUTE!



1 comment:

Andi said...

I love reading your blog. I just realized that you probably can't view mine now that it is private. You can email me your google account and I can invite you to view it. my email is adubtwenty1@yahoo.com. Cute grandkids!!

Oh, did Brianne ever ask you if you remember Wayde Mecham? He is in our ward in WY. He is from Vernal.