Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Just trying to do my best...

Tonight we went over to check on the Stewart's. Jarod had Livi and Zeke, while Brianne had the boys at swim team.  We waited for Bri to come home. Livi was ready to eat and we sat and chatted.  Ike said, "Mom said its easier to manage when your not here."  You know kinda chuckled, we left and drove home.  At first I wanted to be hurt, and feel bad. Then I thought to myself, that's what I would have said, if I would have had anyone help me, after I had a my babies.  I didn't have help, so I really sincerely didn't know what would help. I like things done my way.

Spending 10 to 12 hours a day for a week with 3 little boys wasn't easy.  Sometimes all I had was their word on how things were done, or what was allowed. I helped fold wash, dress boys, take boys to school, and change diapers, wash dishes, and play with the boys.  I didn't cook much, fold the clothes right way, put them away right, make lunches right, but what I did, I did with love, and did my best. So I am okay with it. I am blessed to have my grandchildren near, and was there to help when they were born, even if it was my way. 
























No comments: