Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Introducing Olivia Jane Stewart

Got the call early morning on the 24th, to say that Livi was on her way.  Threw myself out of a warm cozy bed, dreading I had stayed up way too late the night before.  The adrenalin got me going, and excited to meet my new granddaughter.  Got over to the Stewart's to find my daughter curling her hair, and putting on make-up, before she left for the hospital.  Due to my lack of hospital stamina, I stayed with the boys. Papa went to witness another birth.  He had been to all of them but Isaac's, due to the distance to North Carolina. He sits in the corner, and waits to see the baby.  Brianne delivered Livi with ease, and everybody was glad to meet her. We are in love.

She's here!

Big O, little O, love at first sight.

Hello world!

So fun to have two Olivia's,  Bailey Olivia, my oldest grand daughter, and Olivia Jane, my youngest grand daughter.

Poor little Zeke is really having a go at it right now. He managed a sweet smile here.

And now there are four...

This one is in love, but showing his adjustment in many creative ways.

No comments: