Monday, May 14, 2012

Finding My Happy Place

Once again we took a very short planned road trip. This time Rick's boss asked if he would like to attend the SAP conference in Orlando.  Being a little last minute, he tried to find tickets.  No aisle seats. For Rick that is NOT fun.  I said, " let's drive."  He thought for a second, and said, "okay."  With less than a week to get ready, I thought, here we go again.
We drove to Pensacola, Florida the first day.  It is a beautiful place.  I know it isn't Hawaii or another fabulous get away, but I am hooked!  I will definitely try to make this trip more often.  The sand white and the water blue, that is all I need.  In fact we might try it again in the very near future. Even though we were just passing through, I loved it.

I have been so thankful for Rick's work. I love to tag along with him.  We have had a lot of fun being out and about.  More to come...

 Rick hauling my monster bag...
Isn't it pretty?

Wish I wouldn't have worn my Levis. 

 Even Rick was smiling because he loved it too!



Pedi still  intact girls, thanks again.











Will definitely be back!




No comments: