Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Something CUTE!

My birthday was earlier this month, as usual I was spoiled.  I went pumpkin shopping first.  I got 3 of the CUTEST pumpkins.  The kids pitched in with Rick to get me an awesome,  CUTE camera bag.  I love it!  It will combine purse and camera bag in one. Rick was CUTE to get me a laptop.  I have a CUTE red one already, and the one he got was not CUTE or user friendly with my arthric fingers.  He saw my disappointment and went and got me a ipad 2.  I love it. Did I mention it has a super CUTE, PINK cover too.  I love CUTE, what can I say. Thanks to everyone for the CUTE BD wishes and fun.
I can not get enough of these CUTE pumkins. 
The CUTE pumpkin lady, Lynda.  She makes and personally names and describes each pumpkin and its personality.  I bought "Lady GAGA" and two other ones.

I bought the CUTE one on the right also.

 CUTE camera bag or...















CUTE Purse!











CUTE ipad with a PINK cover!  I love it!













 ipad 2 and my new obsession, even though I don't win too much.


No comments: