Friday, September 16, 2011

PEACE

Today, I had a big list of things to do.  I have been sick with allergies (surprise) the last few days and nothing has gotten finished around here.  Shirts to iron, floors to be mopped, dusting, on and on,  3 projects need to be finished, but for some reason had the feeling to go eat lunch with Bay at school.  I might not ever know the reasoning behind it, but that's what I did.  I even invited Bri and Jakie, (Ike was at school), and Loo and the children to come too.  Thanks to Papa who funded this excursion! I know I will be interrogated on that later, but for now I am at peace with my decision.  And being at peace with oneself is important.
Bri, Jakie and Bay
 Bailey and Guggy ( who needs to hide her gray)
 
The Gang!












We had a great time!


1 comment:

Becky Morgan said...

Looks like lots of fun times. Memories were made---that's priceless! Hope you have a great weekend.