Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's Great to be 8!

Bailey will be our first grandchild to turn 8.  She is so excited to be baptized on Saturday.  Because of Grandma and Grandpa Leseberg and family coming we decided to go to I Hop a few days early. Today however,  Aunt Bri and Jakie went with us.  Ike was at Science Camp, so he missed out.  We had a nice breakfast, and tried on some clothes for school. I cannot believe how fast the last eight years have flown by.  She is a sweet, wonderful, girl and we love her! Her Auntie Bri took these pictures of her at the Houston Temple. She was wearing her baptism dress.












1 comment:

Grandma Bebbs said...

She is beautiful. Our first grandchild was baptized last summer. My heart sings when I see my children raising their children to make correct choices. I'm sure you feel the same. Congratulations.