Monday, October 5, 2009

Things that made me smile today!

I had a lot to be thankful for today, would be ungrateful if I didn't mention some... A phone call that reported Ike quit throwing up. Another phone call that Laynie Jo is growing like a weed. A cute boy in Virginia (Gav) who obeyed his Mom when she told him it was time to go inside. A boy who finally took his medicine without spitting it on my shirt. (Matchbox cars are great bribes) A granddaughter (Bay) who loved finally being back at school after a rough week with the flu. Benson who finally started eating after his tonsillectomy. Cute Brynley who enjoyed eating the veggies from the left over roast I made them Sunday night. Putting out my Halloween yard art. and last but not least, a husband who puts up with his sometimes selfish, tired wife.

We stopped to get a bite to eat before heading over to Brandon's tonight. I should have known that my coke wasn't going to be mine for long. We let Benson drink anything he will at this point.


Then he went for my pickles and my hamburger. He has hardly eaten anything for 3 days, so I was glad to share.
I cooked veggies with a roast I took them Sunday night. Brynley appreciated every bite! So did her hair, eyes, ears,...you get the point.




I love the work of my favorite yard art man.


The kiddles love it too!


3 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

Those signs are SOOOOO adorable mom! I just love them. I really need something like that for my yard. If you see him out and about again, let me know!

Looli said...

BEST GUH EVER!

Sarah said...

I love your decorations, and those little Wallaces are too cute!