Tuesday, October 27, 2009

BOO BOXES R FINISHED!

Every Halloween for the last four years my Sis and I have come up with ways to say Happy Halloween to our grandchildren. For two years we did "BOO Books," cute books made out of brown paper sacks and adorned with all sorts of hoopla. Last year we did "BOO Buckets," paint cans covered with scrapbook paper and tied with ribbon filled with Halloween goodies. This year it was............ "BOO Boxes." I must be CraZy. I thought these would be a lot easier than previous years...not so much. After having modge podge in my fingernails for a week, and little scraps of everything all over the floor, they are done.

This is what my beautiful Olivia room looked like yesterday. You should see it now! But................"Boo Boxes" are done!



Mailed Gavin's and Layney's this morning. I then went up to my room and didn't come out until the rest were finished!


Bay's, Benson's, and Bryn's ready for delivery to the Wallace household, and Ike's, for the Stewart's.


They were not my favorite thing we have done. I was not patient enough! I know that the kids will like what is inside, and it is their opinion that counts!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: