Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last of Halloween Decor...

Just need to put up the outside lights and I am done.

I was happy to find a few more fancy pants pumpkins to finish up my display.



My sister and I made these cute "BOO Buckets" and stuffed them with fun for our grand kids last year. Haven't even started on something for this year. Fun idea for neighbors and such.


Found this cute lady, Ike thinks she is scary.


Mantle is a little bit simpler look this year.


My daughter and daughters -in -laws always pitch in for my cause. Thanks for the cute plate Bri.



Thanks for the two new pumpkins Becky and Bri.


Aren't they cute?


Thanks for the new table cloth Loo. It matched the bows I tied for the banister perfectly.


I got this ribbon 3 or 4 years ago...can you believe how well it matches.




No comments: