Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Who won the Super Bowl?

After a quick bite to eat consisting of soppy joes, little smokies, chips, dips, and veggie tray the girls and kids headed up to the game room. Even though the TV was on, there was not much time for watching. The girls talked and refereed the kids as they played. Tonight was a little different though, Becky decided to entertain us with our own football game.








When all else fails give them some bubble wrap!


Do these make my bottom look big? Bryn in her Valentine outfit.


Benson probably watched more of the game than any of us. He enjoyed playing as he watched the game.

The computer and Play House Disney was a good deterrent.
This is a random shot of Gavin's creativity. He made his family out of Potato heads.

Brianne sent me this picture of Bryn and I on Jarod's Birthday. Nothing better than holding a baby.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Cute blog Olivia...I can add you to my blog. Just email me your google email account and I will invite you. My email is adubtwenty1@yahoo.com.