Thursday, February 26, 2009

These BOOTS are made for WALK'N...

It's "Rodeo Houston" time in Texas. All the schools celebrate what they call "Western Days." The children are allowed to dress up in their finest duds, and most of them do! When I was working in the schools here in Houston, I use to think to myself it would be fun to get boots for the grand kids to wear. Little did I know that thought would become a reality. Bay had "Western Day" today at preschool. Yesterday we were rounding up an outfit for her to wear. I found a red bandanna, and a bolero tie that was her Great, Great, Grandfather Sowards. I just knew she needed red cowgirl boots to complete the outfit. With a little help from Brianne picking them up, we pulled it off. How did we do?

The RED boots


Cute little Cowgirl!

I got to snuggle with Bryn and play with Bay while Mom took Benz to the doctor. STREP throat for Benz, now we know why he hasn't slept for a few days!!

Bryn was cooing away on my bed. Couldn't resist taking a picture. Isn't she pretty?



1 comment:

L3 said...

The boots (and girl wearing them) are so cute. What a great idea! It looks like everyone had a great time at the party. It's hard to believe Benson is TWO.