Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Boy and His Doughnut ("Balls") Holes.

Benz is a boy after my own heart, he loves doughnuts. The ball shape of the doughnut holes is an added bonus to a boy who loves any and every kind of ball. So thus the "doughnut balls." Benz and I had a Guh alone time today. When Mom told me he hadn't eaten much breakfast and might be a little hungry, I had the perfect excuse to head to Shipley's for "doughnut balls."

There is a dozen in every bag.


He thought he might need a blueberry cake doughnut on the side.


I tried to break them up, but time after time he stuck the whole ball in his mouth.


He would eat a few "balls" and nibble on the doughnut.


Then when he was full (after 8 or so) he was trying to bounce them on the table. Wouldn't ya know it, those dumb "doughnut balls" wouldn't bounce !





4 comments:

Looli said...

thanks, guh!!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

I love Benz!

L3 said...

I am so jealous. I cried when I read this -- or rather, kept crying after seeing Bailey's picture at the top. You are one lucky GUH!! I am glad they are living by one of the Guh's. Even if it breaks my heart. :(

ann said...

Hi Olivia, It is so fun to see all your darling grandchildren. It is almost like you live up the street. Well I guess not that good. I was talking to Arliss and she wants to check out your blog too. I didn't remember the actual address but she gave me her email address so you could email her. It is Winderfamily@comcast.net
Miss you, Love, Ann