Monday, May 14, 2018

On to October and into November

Bailey had her first choir performance of the year. They did well considering school was delayed for because of Hurricane Harvey.






Bay made the volleyball team this year.  It was fun for her to have something to do before Basketball Season started.  It was fun to watch her play.  I loved to watch her Aunt Bri play in high school and college, it brought back a lot of fond memories.









The Stewarts took the kids to Disney for Jakes Birthdays.  We had a family party for them and celebrated Rick's, Ike's, and Zeke's Birthdays. Unfortunately the temperatures were still really warm and miserable here in H town.




Picture of the grands pointing to their name on my shirt. I was asked at the store if I worked at a daycare.  I winked and said, " no I work at being a good Grandma!"  Sometimes I am, and sometimes I interfere way too much. Thankfully I am mildly tolerated at times.




I hope one day Zeke won't ask why he is always in his briefs,  he likes to run around that way.



What a great beginning the month of November.  I have never lived in a place where a National Championship was won, while living there. This was such a boost to those whom lives were turned upside-down the previous months. It made true Astros fans of us. I watched on TV.  I could stop until the celebration was over.








November also brought another baptism to our Family. Jacob was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.









The "Storming Mormoms".  These cute triplets swim with Jake on relays on swim team, no one can come close to their times.

Bill, is always so willing to come and play the piano for special occasions.  He is Jakes hero, he can play follow the Prophet like nobody business.  Well, he can play anything better than anybody's business.  Cute Bonnie is the triplets Mother.
Cousins, cousins, and more cousins...



Brianne socializing.
Bishop Pyper and his wife, Nancy.

Jake, Audrey and Zeke

Then more Volleyball and Football to finish off the month.



Gavin enjoyed playing, he got a little more time this year. We love #21!





Gavins main postion was center.

Laynie had her first piano recital,  It was a learning experience for her.  She is our perfectionist, she made one little mistake, and it turn into complete devastation.  We talked and talked she finally decided that it was okay.  I loved it when she said, "if I had played it perfectly it would have hurt those that really messed up."  We took her and Gavin to IHop, that smile on her pancake made everything better!










Gavin received the Priesthood  this month.  Both sets of Grandparent were able to attend.  He takes this very seriously.  He is our oldest grandson.





No comments: