Wednesday, June 7, 2017

April Showers

The month of April seemed to fly by. One of my favorite things in April, is the blessing of watching General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I watched all the session this year. There were no conflicts with this weekend. Can I just say, " I loved every single word spoken." I have Conference Journals, and they have pages of inspiration written in them. Since I have taken up the new habit, I have filled two journals.  I am excited to fill my third.










Was having a pretty sad day on the 14th of April, long, long, story.  I was absolutely lifted up by the kind words and expressions from my children and grand children as well as kind messages from my friends.




Easter followed shorty after. Always a tradition for us. Had our "furry rabbit ritual" on Saturday so we could focus on our Savior on Sunday. Brianne and Jarod were our hosts. My sister and her husband DJ, and their Daughter Sarah and her family joined us. I had the kids wear their Easter best to get some pictures.  One day they will thank me for the torture. They were excited to hunt eggs, and swim though.

LOVED this picture, but Zeke was having no part of it.  Will they ever all want to get their pictures taken?























Sunday, we got to watch our oldest grand daughter Bailey, sing a solo in church. She did a wonderful job! Her family, and some of her family fan club came to watch her sing.



Hadn't been to lunch with the J Wallace's this year. Try to go with all the grand-kids at least once. Didn't think Gavin would want me to come.  He actually invited me to come. Love these kids!







We had fun celebrating Livi's Birthday.  By accounts of most of the pictures you wouldn't think she did. Little Stinker! Princess theme was celebrated by all.





Congratulations to Bailey for making region honors choir. They sang beautifully.
No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor


This ended a busy April.

No comments: