Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Letting it go...

What was I thinking? Was this really important?  Why was I keeping this for? My kids will just throw it away...  These are just a few of the questions running through my mind as I have been cleaning up and letting go.

Finally got the cubbies  (an Ikea's favorite of mine)  for the big closet in my craft room. I ended up carrying tons of clothes, tons of old school stuff, and I will just say it, " JUNK" out of this closet.  The feeling I get every time I walk in there now without things falling on me, and stubbing my toes, is simply wonderful.

Before..
After...
My collection of Ikea. Closet, Playroom,  Craft room,  I guess you could say I like them.
 Love them! Can't imagine organizing without them.
I even cleaned out the filing cabinet in the garage. Letting go is good!

No comments: