Wednesday, December 7, 2011

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

I don't know why,, but the motivation to get the house ready for Christmas this year has been lacking.  Not that I don't want to decorate...I just tend to get overwhelmed. I never gain weight over the holidays because I am so stressed about getting it all accomplished.  I still have shopping to do and packages to send, but I am starting to feel like I can breath.  Yesterday, I found that if I wanted to do something bad enough, that I could do it by myself.  Like lugging a 9 foot tree in from the garage, fluffing it out, wrapping it carefully with 900 twinkle lights and putting 300 Santa's on it branches, and topping it off with a big red bow. 9 hours later the tree was finished. Again this post is for my own fading memory.

New red bows for the tree and stairs this year.














Thanks to Cracker Barrel for the red, white, and green candies.
The Dickens"s Village 

New garland for the stairs this year.

Temple Square

The flash provided the most beautiful star for the Nativity. 

The old fashion bubble lights on the piano garland remind me of Christmas's past.


A little cheer for game room upstairs.









It is really a wonderful time of year.  Especially to be reminded of the best gift of all "His Presence" in our lives!

No comments: