Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve Antics

Christmas Eve Morning kept us busy finishing up last minute preparations. My sister Becky was hosting dinner that evening and we all had our food assignments.  My assignment was to make a green salad and bring a treat to share.  I hadn't done one thing in the treat department, so I rolled up my sleeves and got busy.
 Fudge, cupcakes, ands popcorn balls were on my list of items to make.








 

We headed to the Morgan's house for dinner and Christmas traditions.  We ate a great dinner and settled in for the Nativity, singing, and a little booty shaking.
Characters preparing for the performance.
Our Angel Brynley

Ike the other Wiseman 

Our Wisewomen Katelyn

Our littlest shepherd Jake

Joseph was played by Benson

Bay was Mary, and she took her role seriously.

The Holy Family

And there were two "Wise persons" one rode a donkey and the other a camel.
Then James got to act also and his role most important "Baby Jesus"

 The "Best Christmas Pageant Ever"

 Then there was "Jingle Bells" and singing our favorite Christmas songs.





What a wonderful evening with our families. I love the Savior and his love and sacrifice for us all. May we always strive to be worthy of  "His Presence" in our lives.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: