Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

We welcomed in the New Year a little earlier tonight. We had any and everybody from the Morgan and Wallace clan that lived here in Houston, or was visiting. Suppose to have 23, but last minute Loo cut her hand and had to get stitches.  So the B Wallace's celebrated with their neighbors tonight.  We missed them!  As usual, when I host, I don't get pictures of every thing. UGH!

The older grandchildren ate in the kitchen.

Ike and Cade enjoying the ice cream. 
Baby Blue Eyes!

Baby Kate enjoyed her first chicken nuggets from Chick Fillet.

Baby Jake didn't want to wear the hat, he just carried it around.

Happy New Year!

We also missed Jamie, Becky, and family.  Little Laynie is sick, I hope they can pick up their new puppy tomorrow!

Hope you all have a fabulous NEW YEAR!


1 comment:

{Brittany} said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. You are too sweet. I didn't even know you had a blog. It's wonderful and your home is beautiful! I can't wait to check out all your great ideas...I know where Brianne gets all her creativity from. Glad your family had a great Christmas. You think we could get Ann to start blogging?