Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wildflowers 2010 or should I say wild things!

What a WILD day, in the WILD flowers, with WILD things!
Ended up at our usual spot. There where a lot more people around than I ever remember.

Beautiful colors this year, we even managed to see some we haven't seen before.

Our WILD things. It was Ike's turn this year to hate having pictures but we managed getting a few.


We could not for the life of us get WILD things to look at the camera. We even tried a whoopee cushion to occasionally crack a smile or a glance.


My favorites of Jacob.


Two of my favorite people.


My favorites of Brynley, who by the way was pretty good.


Our cute little goat.

My favorites of Ike. Can you tell Ike is loving it!

Good thing Ike can't read. The sign states: Do not pick the flowers!

His day did end up on a high note!

Benz wasn't really in to this flower thing either, but he was more tolerant than last year. My favorites of Benz.


Cute!

Bay was a model. She rocked at posing and being good.


She is growing up way too fast.
Me and Bri

I bet they can't wait until next year.

Family time is what it is all about! Brandon's Family.


Bri's Family


Papa and Guggy's WILD things!

All I can say it was definitely a WILD kind of day!

We missed you Jamie, Becky, Gavin and Laynie!

3 comments:

L3 said...

I do love me some Goat, Benz, Bay, etc. etc. Thanks for posting!

Grandma Bebbs said...

The flowers are incredible. The best we can hope for is a field of dandylions. You have some darling grandkids.

Andi said...

I love the wild flowers in Houston! Great pictures.