Friday, January 8, 2010

BURRRRRRRRRRRR!

It must be cold. Since I almost burned the house down a few years ago Rick hadn't turned the fireplace on. Due to the 28 degree temperature tonight, he was more than willing to do it. It feels so good! It reminds me of growing up in cold Vernal, Utah. We almost always had a fire going in the fireplace. I loved to lay on the radiant tile floor we had in the family room and watch the fire on cold winter nights.
I don't wear socks at all unless it is really cold. Proof it is cold!

Pipes are taped, plants were covered, (at least until the wind blows the sheet off), warm fire and nice warm socks. Wish I hadn't gotten rid of our electric blanket! I am enjoying the cold weather because, I know the temps are going back up to mild in a few days. Don't know if I would like it too much longer.

No comments: