Saturday, May 30, 2009

The GOOD, the not so BAD, and the UGLY!

The GOOD, is the office niche is done. I still have put finishing touches on it, and hook up the printer. The file cabinet got scratched, so a touch up was needed. I thought the wire basket hanging on the wall worked in two ways. It looks like a chicken coop for my farm theme, but also adds to the silver and gray accents.


I almost like my 23 year old couch again now that the walls are painted taupe. This couch has not one sign of wear and tear. Thus, the NOT SO BAD.


The UGLY! Aren't the two toned walls great! These books cases are solid teak it took three West Jordan Football players to move one. We have the UGLY job of clearing this corner out to paint the rest of the game room.

2 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

I am really impressed that you did that today! The room really looks great mom!!

Looli said...

looks good!!