Thursday, May 21, 2009

Before and After...

I know the painting isn't finished yet, but any progress on the game room project makes me smile. After some thought and nudging, we painted the old computer table and file cabinet navy like the entertainment center. Home Depot was able to match the shelf we took in perfectly. I know we started this project a month ago but maybe by the summers end it will be completed.

Before



After
I don't like having the plastic file cabinet under the desk, but due to the lovely hurricanes we have around here you are told to keep things where you can grab and run. All important documents and papers go in there. I am not going to spend the time moving them in and out of the file cabinet every hurricane season. Once we get he walls painted and rearrange the wall art, I think it will be an improvement.



Before



After

2 comments:

L3 said...

Wow! You are inspiring me.

Looli said...

the file cabinet looks good. I like the new baskets, too!