Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where is Jesus?

My Fisher Price Nativity was missing it's most important character, Baby Jesus. Isaac loves to find Baby Jesus and carry him around, so it was off to search for the baby. I looked in garbage cans, vases, shelves, drawers, under couches, under my bed, toy baskets, and everywhere I could think of down stairs. I called Brianne to see if she could think where he would be. She came over and started looking for him she found him under the end table in the living room. I quietly thought to myself that it was the most time I had spent in quite a while to find and seek out Christ in my life. How sad is that! I am going to do better!








On the lighter side... In my search for Baby Jesus, I looked in my Nativity to see if maybe he put it there. This is what I found. Notice anything suspicious?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: