Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year Everybody!

We had a very casual New Years Eve dinner. Little smokies, hoagies, chips, veggie tray, fruit tray, and yes we used paper plates! Of course I had to use the fine crystal for the sparkling grape juice. We were happy that everyone could come. Becky and Looli stayed inside with the babies while the rest of us braved the brisk night air to light fireworks. We had a great time. I can't imagine my life without my family.





Isaac was mesmerized by the fireworks.


Papa was a great sparkler lighter.


Bay enjoyed writing her name with the sparkler.


Benz loves fireworks!

Of course I had to buy hats and noise makers.



This picture is evidence of who had the most fun of the evening. Jamie, Jarod still in his work clothes, Rick, and Joel (Becky's brother) all holding roman candles. (Brandon had Benson duty)


We live in a culdesac, pretty soon all the neighborhood children were out to join in the fun.


No comments: