Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Catching Up Yet Again

This catching up thing is beginning to be a problem for me, but I think I have a solution!  I was recently called to be assistant Librarian at church. It requires me to go to the church every third Wednesday night for two hours while the youth programs are going. It's not that busy, and I will have some down time. Tonight, I packed my laptop and used my cell phone for a hot spot.  Got to love technology!  So I will double task. I will blog and serve at the same time. I am kinda of excited!

After the 4th of July not much has gone on.  It's been  so HOT in Houston, I wanted to sleep the summer away.  We did however celebrate birthdays. Ady turned 3 on July 25th and was excited to celebrate. She got her first bike and was quite pleased. The Minnie mouse helmet along with her Shirley Temple curls was quite adorable.



She loved her charm bracelet, cant wait to start buying her charms.


In August we celebrated 3 more Birthdays. Bay and I enjoyed our annual I Hop breakfast, she is a teenager! She is a hot commodity in her neighborhood, she is babysitting all the time, which gives her plenty of spending money. Over the last year she save enough to buy her own laptop.  I love her to pieces.

1st time she didn't order off the children's menu.😐


I turned 29 again, and skipped my present so I could get a new dinning room chandelier. I told Rick I would lump Mother's Day, my birthday, and our anniversary if I could get it.  After a great sale and discount I finally was able to order it. Can't wait for it to come. Reality is I have been eyeing it for a year and a half, I can wait.

Celebrated Becky's Birthday with a few of the girls. Always fun to have and excuse to get a "Nothing Budt Cake" right?


All the grands started some kind of school whether is preschool or to home schooled.  Everyone was excited and are doing a great job.







Today is my eldest child's birthday. He is 40.  Do you realize how old that makes me feel?  Rick was 42 when he started working in Houston.  That really doesn't seem that long ago.  Kinda makes me crazy to think about it.




Plenty of football between August and November.  Gavin really improved this year.  He still loves to play, train, and sweat! Went to most of his games.  They made it to the finals where they lost by one point in a heart braker.








Had a day in the low eighties so it was time to whip out the fall and the Halloween decor. It seems to make the 90 degree weather go away when I am inside the house. I love my pumpkins and enjoy seeing their smiling faces every year.



















We celebrated Isaac's Jacobs's and Zeke's, and Rick's Birthdays this month. Zeke was asleep most of the celebration.  He woke up just before we left.





OOPs! Left out Halloween Kids!



 Liv knocked out her tooth a couple of days before Halloween, thus the pumpkin. She will be our little jack-o-lantern until she is old enough for a temporary solution.



Well this catches me up to November.






















No comments: