Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Oh Shenandoah, I Long to see you...

One of the prettiest rides you can take.  We drove up to Virginia a week ago, to spend time with our new little Ady and family.  Honestly the ride through Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and Virginia were beautiful.  The Shenandoah Valley, takes my breath away.  I kept noticing the farms and old silos.  I decided to whip out the camera, and shoot pictures of the old barns and silos of the Shenandoah Valley.  Reminding you that these were taken going 70 miles an hour out of a car window, but I still got a few good pictures. Words can't describe the beauty of the lush green valleys, protected by the tree covered mountains.  I would have no problem making this my home.  Like John Denver sang..."almost heaven."























No comments: