Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So I got thinking... since it was February, I would write about things I love.  I don't mean family, friends, human related love (that's obvious how I feel about those I love), just simple "things" I love.

Some of the random "things" I love...
clean sheets












clean toilets
no dishes in sink ( clean sink)
thunder/lightening/rain
fall
freshly fallen snow
icing on cupcakes









hot baked rolls or bread smothered in butter
soft downy smelling towels
Pappasito's/ Lupe's/Tex Mex
when the dishwasher, washing machine, and vacuum are running all at once
Cherry Vanilla Coke (sonic, "lots" of ice kinda like a snow cone)
fire in the fireplace
newly painted toe nails
flowers in the yard
organized anything
writing/taking notes/poetry
going on drives... long or short 
chocolate marshmallow cookies

empty in-box
no favorite thing, just simple things I love.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: