Sunday, September 16, 2012

Where is our President?

Is Obama in hiding?  Embassy's falling, teachers failing, and talks with Jerusalem flouted.  Does this make any of you nervous. Does this shake your faith in our leadership in America.  It scares me.  I know that sometimes it doesn't take much to do that, but come on PEOPLE!

Things that have disappointed me this week would take me pages to write.  I guess that is what happens when you are older, and don't have to help the children with homework, or put them into bed. You start to get more politically involved. To bad It took me so long.

It's always someone else fault. No one is taking responsibility. Our embassies are getting ransacked on the anniversary of one of our nations saddest moments. Our people are getting murdered by tyrants and it is the "movies" fault. Do they really think the American people are dumb?  The President of Libya even said it was an attack on Americans.

So how does one find peace?  How does one sort through the information given to them?  Prayer, asking if it is good, asking if it protects us from all that is evil, asking ourselves if it will improve the world we live in. It all comes down to being responsible for our decisions.  This election is a serious one. Take your vote and decisions seriously.  I plan to.

I find peace in the words of a Prophet of God.
Enough said for today.

No comments: