Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ME!

I was the last in my family to get a cell phone, so I figured I might get a iPhone when I was ...well let's just say OLD!  Well my contract was up on my cell phone and I had been reminding Rick of that fact.  My battery was weak sauce.(as my kids put it)  Several of our children and spouses have iPhone and I really thought i would too!  I think all my rambling about one, wore Rick down. He bought me one!  He ask if that would be a good Valentines gift...and I said, "heck YES!"  Not only did he get me the phone,  he bought me a fancy hot pink cover!  They don't come in RED! : o(

I love technology!  We have found so many good uses for it. And....

Happy Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

Brianne & Jarod said...

cute updates mom! can't believe you fell into the trap of playing angry birds!