Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a happy Mother's Day. Mine was great! I made breakfast, but Rick did the dishes. He also made dinner for us. He brought home beautiful flowers for me on Saturday night. Got together with the kids for cheese cake later on. The grand kids got along really well.

Benz playing with dinosaurs.


Bay loves the Wii. They don't have one so any chance she gets she loves to play.



I think Isaac was tired, because he was content to watch Bay.

My house smells like a foral shop. Aren't they pretty?


My dishes came in the mail today. I love them!


A close up of the beehive embossed on them.


The kids got me 2 sets of dessert plates aren't they pretty? I will put them up on my wall the spring and summer to replace the Christmas plates I have hanging up.


Just another little reminder of my roots. I love to have things around that remind me of home. I love my family and appreciate all they do for me. So grateful for Brianne, and my daughters in-law for the wonderful Mothers they are to our 7 beautiful grand children. And for my own Mom, nothing can compare. She is a wonderful women.

1 comment:

Brianne & Jarod said...

LOVE the plates! LOVE them! And you are a pretty cool mom yourself! *wink*