Sunday, December 6, 2009

More to be grateful for...

Today I am grateful for many things. For my husband, and the great father, and grandfather he has become. I have loved watching him grow and change into a wonderful man. For my children and their spouses, and the wonderful parents they are becoming in light of all the pressure in the world that encourages young people to do their own thing. They are all so good in teaching their children to become good examples to the world around them.

For the blessing of having little Jacob blessed by his Father today at church, and a loving Papa, Uncle, and extended family participate in this Priesthood ordinance.

Rick and Jacob Rodrick Stewart

Proud Guggy and Papa

For our Family.
Elizabeth holding Brynley, Bailey, Brianne holding Isaac, Jarod holding Jacob, Brandon holding Benson, and Papa and Guggy.


For extended family.
Family with Sarah and Israel (cousins). Aunt B came but had to leave early to go sing in her stake conference. I am thankful to be down here in Houston, with Becky (sister) and her family.


For our cuties in Virginia. We miss you so much!
Laynie, Papa, and Gavin reading "Humphrey the Camel." Nov. 21, 2009


Jamie Wallace Family. Jamie with Laynie, Gavin, and Becky.



So much to be thankful for. I hope I can always remember to count my blessings daily, because I know they are sent straight from Heaven.

No comments: